Sunday, June 2, 2013

Reflection of Cultural


Reflection of Cultural





1.      What you learnt

2.      What you enjoyed

3.      What you found difficult

4.      What you would like to learn more about

5.      How the course could be improved

6.      What was the most important thing that you learnt?

7.      Do you think it is important to relate any learning to your country and personal situation?

8.      Did you find researching about the UAE easy or difficult?

9.      Do you think that this course opens minds or do you think that most students know much about these topics before they begin the class?

 

      Culture Diversity was a amazing subject , I learnt many new things and meet other people from other countries like   (Russia , UK , India, ……)  , also that the UAE society contains many and different cultures live together. I also learnt that UAE is a garden salad country  ,

The most thing I enjoyed in this semester The discussion between the student that makes the class hot ,  The difficult I found in this course was to present the presentation in front of group. This class helped to beat my fear form presenting  The rest of the materials was interesting and easy to learn, In this course

I learnt many things about the cultural diversity but the time was not enough to go deeper. I would like to know more about the discrimination around the world and in the UAE. I want to learn more about the habits and beliefs of other cultures.

 

The Course can be better with field trips to Cultural places , The class should contains more ideas about different cultures and explain more about the UAE society.

 

I lernt that every country have a good side and a bad side , The most important thing that I learnt is the benefit of having different cultures in one society. In UAE, there are many different cultures that gives the UAE an advantage to develop and raise quickly.

 

Its ok but with a limit , and not cross our traditions and habbits also its fine Because it will give me a chance to understand and memorize what I learnt easily.

If I am asked to do a research about foreign country, I will face difficulties. On the other hand, if I am asked to do a research about the UAE, it will be easy. I live in the UAE  and it is my country so it will be easy to do a research about the UAE.

This course taught me new things that I did not know about them. This course is rich of useful materials that will help students in their life and understand their society.

No comments:

Post a Comment